3.0mm - HSS Cobolt Drill Bit | Alpen
- Product Code: ALP62303
- Availability: In Stock
HSS COBALT JOBBER DRILLS BITS
Range of application:
5% cobalt-alloyed jobber drills with high heat-resistance for drilling steels with tensile strength over 800 N/mm², specially suitable for high alloyed steels, bearing-steels, hot/cold-rolled steel. Ideal for stainless steel.
- Self-centering, due to a special point shaoe
- Drilling even with the highest thermal stress up to 600°
- Fast, due to special drill grinding fast drilling progress and up to 50% less feed pressure required
- Tensile strength over 800 N/mm²
- Specially suitable for high alloyed steels, bearing-steels, hot/cold-rolled steel.
- Ideal for stainless steel
- High heat-resistance
- Highly accurate centering
Size: Ø 3.0 x 61/33 mm
*Please Note!! Many of our pictures are stock photos provided to us by the manufacturer and do not necessarily
represent the actual item being purchased. Please verify this picture
accurately reflects the product described by the title and description on this page before you place your order.