- 20 – 80 mm
- Soft eye splices on each end
- Available in white
- Shock absorbing
Material: Nylon Construction: 12 strand
- Dynamic vehicle recovery
- Tow rope
Kinetic ropes can be very dangerous if used incorrectly, both to
people or property. Because of the more than 20% stretch of a kinetic
rope, the forces created with momentum can easily overcome the breaking
limits of anchoring points, connectors (shackles), or the kinetic rope.
The elasticity of the kinetic rope can create a slingshot effect, which
can cause serious damage or injury to people. The manufacturer of
these kinetic ropes can not be held responsible for any damage or
Basic Principles to keep in mind when using a kinetic rope:
- - The first rule is not to expose you or your vehicle to any harm by getting stuck.
- - The recovery vehicle must be of similar weight to the bogged down vehicle.
- - Only use anchoring points on vehicle that are connected directly to the chassis and are rated by the manufacturer.
- - Only use correct size rated connectors (shackles).
- - Never use a kinetic rope on a winch or as a winch cable extension.
- - Never tie knots in a kinetic rope when connecting it to a vehicle.
- - Never use a damaged kinetic rope.
- - Never combine or extend this rope with other ropes, webbings, chains or cables.
- - Add 20% of the ropes length in the direction of pull, make a mark on the ground, and never exceed this distance with the recovery vehicle when pulling.
- - Beware of bystanders in the radius of the length of the rope.
- - Keep the rope clean and free from sand or grit.
Product Diameter / Breakloads
15% VAT included in all prices.
Delivery in Walvis Bay and Swakopmund is Free of Charge.
Delivery charges are not included to areas outside of Walvis Bay, Namibia.
Quotation are only valid for 7 Days.
For More Information regarding this Product, contact us directly.
Fanie de Beer Andre Klynsmith
Mobile: +264 81 306 1091 Mobile: +264 81 148 7040
Nemi Investment 64cc t/a Marine Ropes
Telephone : + 264 64 20 4881 |Fax : + 264 64 20 9273