24mm Kenetic 12-Strand Rope | SOLD PER METER
- Product Code: KEN324220
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 15
Kinetic Tow Rope
Tow rope for dynamic vehicle recovery.
This rope converts the kinetic energy of a towing vehicle into elastic potential energy, which greatly assists the recovery of a trapped vehicle without the need for a winch.
- ISO 1140
- Shock Absorption
- Elastic Recovery
- Hard Wearing
- Spliced Eyes
- Dynamic vehicle recovery
- Tow Rope
|Construction:||12-Strand (6 x 2)|
|Diameters:||20 – 80 mm|
|Length:||Made to order|
|Gross Vehicle Weight (t)||Diameter (mm)||Break Load (kg)|
|2.00 & Under||20||8 300|
|2.50 – 5.00||24||12 000|
|5.00 – 7.99||36||24 800|
|8.00 – 11.99||40||30 000|
|12.00 – 15.41||48||42 000|
|15.50 – 18.49||52||48 800|
|18.50 – 21.99||58||58 000|
|22.00 – 23.99||60||63 800|
|24.00 – 30.99||64||72 000|
|31.00 – 43.99||68||78 500|
|44.00 – 54.99||72||90 000|
|55.00 – 65.00||80||110 000|
Kinetic ropes can be highly dangerous, to both people and property, if used incorrectly. Due to the > 20% stretch of a kinetic rope, the forces created by momentum can easily overcome the breaking limits of anchoring points, connectors (shackles), or the kinetic rope. The elasticity of the kinetic rope can create a slingshot effect, which can cause serious damage or injury to people. Southern Ropes cannot be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by these kinetic ropes.
- The first rule is not to expose you or your vehicle to any harm by getting stuck.
- The recovery vehicle must be of similar weight to the bogged down vehicle.
- Only use anchoring points on a vehicle that are connected directly to the chassis and are rated by the manufacturer.
- Only use correct size rated connectors (shackles).
- Never use a kinetic rope on a winch or as a winch cable extension.
- Never tie knots in a kinetic rope when connecting it to a vehicle.
- Never use a damaged kinetic rope.
- Never combine or extend this rope with other ropes, webbings, chains or cables.
- Add 20% of the rope's length in the direction of pull, make a mark on the ground, and never exceed this distance with the recovery vehicle when pulling.
- Beware of bystanders in the radius of the length of the rope.
- Keep the rope clean and free from sand or grit.
*Please Note!! Many of our pictures are stock photos provided to us by the manufacturer and do not necessarily
represent the actual item being purchased. Please verify this picture
accurately reflects the product described by the title and description on this page before you place your order.